Borrowing From The Men

shirt: no clue..
jeans: pacsun
shoes: target
bow is just a ribbon
 
Hello Pretties!
 
How are you all on this fine day? I am blessed! God is just so good! Psalm 31:4 says, "Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart." Well I have been praying for awhile now about where the Lord has me work wise and if I should get a new job. Well today I had an interview and I got the job! I am so excited! I work at color me mine now. It is a little shop in my local mall where you paint a ceramic something. Whether it be a vase, plate, or figurine. Then we glaze it for you and you take it home in a week. It is very cool. I have done it many times as fun little outings with my mama. Now I get to work there. I am so excited since I love to paint and I love kids.God truly is amazing and I am just so blessed! I will definitely miss my daycare staff and all the little kiddos though.
 
Also, my outfit. I cannot get enough of my pink pants! I also seem to be wearing a lot of men's shirts recently. They are just comfortable and I love how you can style them in so many different ways! My sister had this ribbon laying around and so I just grabbed it and tied it around my waist. Which if I do say so myself looks pretty darn cute!
 
How are all of your weeks going?
 
linking up with Lindsey
 


No comments:

Post a Comment