Lots of Disneyland, and Happy Birthday To My Mama

Hello Dear Ones!!

I am so sorry for my lack of involvement in the last 5 days. I have just been on the go so much! I meant to post last Thursday, but I got busy and ran out of time. Please forgive me and do not stop reading! I am still here and still writing.

Thursday I had to go out to my sisters school and be her parent participant for the day. After, I took her to Disneyland so we could get her pass. After that we came home and packed for the 24 hour day at Disneyland on Friday. We were up at 4 in the morning so we could leave by 5 and be at Disneyland at 6. We met my friend, her boyfriend, and her sister down there. It was a ton of fun.




Sadly, we did not make it for 24 hours. We left at 21 and a half. However, I think 21 and a half hours at Disneyland is an accomplishment. We made it on about 20 rides. I had a blast!

Saturday I slept. Obviously...Since I had been up for about 25 hours. We had a birthday party Saturday night. Mostly I just relaxed.

Sunday Donny and I went over to his uncles house for a BBQ with his family. It was nice to hang out and fellowship with his family. He works with his uncles and dad, but I rarely see them outside of when I visit him at work.

Shirt: target (it's a men's small...my mom got it at a garage sale)
Shorts: old
Shoes: Target
necklace: Forever 21
 


Now today is Memorial Day, but it is also my mother's birthday. So Happy Birthday to my wonderful mother!! Now off to celebrate her!
 
 
linking up with Sami

No comments:

Post a Comment