May is Here!



picture from pinterest

Dear May, Why hello there! With you comes the start of spring summer weather, and the end of my school year. I am so excited to be finished with school and all the stress that comes with it. So I want to say welcome!

Dear weather, I love the heat! Most people hate it, but I love it. I love living in Southern California and I love the hot weather that comes with that. I worked yesterday and today during the day, standing outside on the playground watching the kids. Just in those two days I have a serious tan/sunburn on my shoulders! I am excited for more days like this to come!

Dear Friday Letters, I do not have very many letters this week. I have finished school, and am just enjoying a break. I hope you all had wonderful weeks!





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. love the graphic!

    xx
    http://thepocketbookblogg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete