Spontaneous Trips

Hello My Friends!

It is Monday. BLAH! Mondays are just gross if you ask me. They always seem to have a way of sneaking up on you. Plus they never are warmly welcomed. However, I can say that I thoroughly enjoyed my weekend! Such a fun two days!

Saturday, Donny and I spent the day with my parents. I know that at 19 and a college kid spending time with the parents isn't something that is normally looked forward too. Yet, my family is super close and since the week seems to be very very busy I really enjoy spending the weekends with them. That being said Saturday we went thrift store shopping, ran errands, and went to see Star Trek 2. Which was really great!! I am such a nerd when it comes to movies like that. I mean three more Star Wars. Um..you bet I am looking forward to those!! So after the movie we came back home and ate dinner and I made lemon brownies!
 

I'll be posting the recipe and experience tomorrow. It was really fun to bake. I am not the baker of the family. That would be my sisters job! I stick to the making dinner aspect of cooking.
 
Sunday, my mom, sister, and I watched church service at home. Then Donny and I had a baby shower to go to. I wore this adorable dress from Marshalls and my shoes are from target.
So while D and I were at the shower I was kind of trying to figure out something to do afterward since my family and sister were all busy. So ofcourse what do you do when that happens??? You text your best friend. AND that is just what I did! She told me that her and her boyfriend were taking his daughter and her little brother to Disneyland and we should join them. So I said "LET'S DO IT!" And we did. We bought our passes and joined them down there. It was seriously so spontaneous but yet such a fun evening.
 


 
Finally my friends I am an annual pass holder! I cannot wait to start enjoying it! Also here is my shameless mushy girlfriend photo because my boyfriend is just so adorable.
 
 
Who can't love a picture with guys and kids? AND, I am taking my sister to go get her pass on Thursday and then on Friday we are spending a full 24 hours at Disneyland. I am not sure how I am going to last all 24 hours, but I know coffee and red bull will be my best friends!
 
Did you guys have any spontaneous plans this weekend?
 
linking up with Leeann and Carissa


No comments:

Post a Comment