Happy Mothers Day


 
I just want to give a shout out to all the mothers today. Today is your day. You really should be thanked all day, every day. Any woman can be a mom, but it takes a real woman to be a mother. So many more responsibilities come along with being a mother than just birthing us children. I am incredibly blessed to have a mom that has been around for every aspect of my life.
 
My mother has been there for me from the very beginning and I can not thank her enough for all she does for our family and for me. She is so beautiful and such a remarkable women. She has achieved her dreams of becoming a teacher, and has over come so many obstacles in her life. I could not ask for a better mom or a better example of what a mother should be. Thank you for always taking care of me or coming to my rescue. I love you very much!
 
 
Thank you mom for always having so much fun with Maddi and me. Thank you for always finding us something to wear or to eat. Thank you for teaching us how to be thrifty and how to be a Godly women of God. Thank you for always being a shoulder to cry on or a friend to laugh with.
 
I love you mama!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment