I Am Tired, But Thankful

Okay guys...I'm tired...

I'm tired of staring at this blank document and not knowing what to write. 
I'm tired of being uninspired. 
I'm tired of wanting to spend my days outside but being stuck inside. 
I'm tired of these ridiculously stupid headaches that never seem to go away. 
I'm tired of my wanderlust that isn't being fulfilled.
I'm tired of looking at beautiful pictures instead of taking them myself.
I'm tired of wanting to go out and having no where to go and no one to go out with.
I'm tired of missing people who don't miss me back. 
I'm tired of wanting to buy things and having no money.
I'm tired of not having a full gas tank.
I'm tired of everything changing and yet feeling like it all stays the same.

But most of all I'm tired of being tired.

YET....

I am so thankful for the sunny days that we have had here in California.
I am so thankful that I am healthy.
I am so thankful for my job, and the people that I work with.
I am so thankful that my degree lets me be creative.
I am so thankful for all of the wonderful places that I have been.
I am so thankful that I have friends who love me.
I am so thankful for my family who is always there when I need them.
I am so thankful for everything God has blessed me with.
I am so thankful for my puppies who like to cuddle.
I am so thankful for the times of rest during the week.
I am so thankful for the business too.
I am so thankful that I get to put on awesome events at my school.

I may be very tired, but I am thankful for the moments that I get to live each and everyday. The good, the bad each moment makes up our lives. 

What are moments that have made you tired or thankful lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment