My Weekend/Birthday Celebration

It's Monday! BUT it's the Monday of spring break! I'm pumped! Not really...but I am happy that I am on break. I didn't have to work up early, and I don't have to worry about homework until later this week. I just get to relax! It's very lovely. 

These last couple days have been great! I am so blessed by my family and friends! I had a wonderful birthday! My parents completely spoiled me! Thursday after school my parents took one of my best friends and me out to get macaroons, and then down to the beach to Joe's Crab Shack. I had never been there before, but it was so yummy!


After that we went over to the beach and watched the sunset and took pictures. It was beautiful! I had so much fun!



This picture is one of my favorites. I am always taking pictures with my phone, and this time I was caught in the act.

Then to continue my birthday celebration I of course had to go to Disneyland! It was a must! ;) Yesterday was probably one of my favorite Disney trips yet! We spent about 13 hours in the park and made it on 12 rides, and saw World Of Color. That is amazing for a Sunday! The weather was beautiful, and the group I went with was a blast! I really enjoyed my birthday!




Also, another exciting birthday thing is that my dad officially gave me permission to get a kitty!! I am so excited. There aren't any kittens at the shelter right now so I have to wait a couple weeks, but I am just continuing to check the website. I cannot wait! I have been begging for awhile now. So there's something y'all can be looking out for. There is soon to be an addition! 

How was your weekend? Are you on spring break? Any special plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment