TGIF


Dear Kristen, There are less than 24 hours left of you being a single unmarried woman! Ah! I can't believe it. You are going to have a husband. I am so excited for you, and cannot wait to be apart of your special day tomorrow. Thank you so much for including me. I love you so much! 

Dear Past Week, I am happy you are over. You were stressful, and I am done with you.The end. 

Dear Birthday, 6 days until I turn 20. 6 days until I am no longer a teenager. It is so weird to think about! I'm hoping I have fun for my birthday. I realized last year that as you get older, birthdays are not as much fun. So here's to hoping next week I have a blast!

Dear Incoming Interns, I am so excited to meet you tonight! Being the returner and not the new be is a little strange for me, but I can't wait to see how we all mesh together. I am praying for our staff and hope you are just as excited as I was last year!



No comments:

Post a Comment