Happy Weekend


 
Dear Weekend, Once again I am indifferent to your coming. However, with you comes the end of my job at Color Me Mine. Sunday is my last day there, and I am sad to be leaving.
 
Dear Coworkers, I really do not want to leave my job, but I must. I will miss you all very much and cannot wait to join you again at Christmas!
 
Dear D, Thank you for sticking with me even though I can be stubborn, and very mood at times. I know we bicker, and I know that's just who we are, but thank you for putting up with me. You really are the best boyfriend ever.
 
Dear Blogging World, I love you. I find it so fascinating how I can never have met you people and yet you are all so nice! Thank you for being so nice. I cannot wait to get to know more of you and get to know you all better!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment