Life Lately

Life lately via D's and my Iphone/ instagam
 
 
Monday I was blessed with some extra time, and extra money. So I met up with my wonderful friend Tori and we went and got our nails done and stopped in at a local coffee shop for some iced tea. It was such a lovely time spent with a great friend!
 
 
D snapped this picture on Tuesday night while we were at a Bible study. Tuesday nights have become one of my favorite times of the week. We rarely get to go to church together and once school starts again I don't know how often I'll be able to attend this lovely little study. So for now I am enjoying the time that we have had to spend together.
 
 
Now this little lately picture is a surprise! Yes, it is a sign...but it is going to be a post in the near future! So be on the look out because I have been crafting!
 
Hope you all are staying tuned! 
 
 
linking up with Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment