Life Lately...With Lots of Pictures!

Hello Dear Readers,

Today I am linking up with Heather for the life lately post. Just saying I have much more pictures this week, and I am proud of that!

 
My sister and I making tacos for lunch on Sunday. Wouldn't we make just adorable cooking show hosts?

 
My sister captured this picture of me trying to get a pitcher out of the cabinet. Yes, even in heels ( $20 at ross, heck yes!) I am still to short!

 
Who doesn't love Spumoni ice cream?! It is one of my favorite parts about eating at the Spaghetti Factory. We all went out here after seeing my sisters show on Sunday.

 
Tuesday a near by coffee place had its opening day! It is amazing and such a cute little place. The awesome thing is that the owners are Christian. I am so excited to be hanging out there more often!

 
D and I went on a double date last night to go see the movie Turbo. It was fun and the movie was just adorable!
 
So everyone, how are your weeks going? It is almost the weekend!! Any special plans?
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment