I Am Grateful For Breezes, and New Clothes

I am grateful for...

 
A breeze....Here in Southern California it can get very hot. Especially over the summer! I love to sit outside in the sun, but I also appreciate a cool breeze. I like to think of it as a little gift from God. When you are either laying outside in the sun, or just sitting there enjoying nice weather and a breeze blows on by. It's like a short little hug from God. So thank you Lord for breezes.
 

gotta love Blair Waldorf
 
New Clothes...Both my mama, and D have blessed me this past week with new clothes. I took a pay cut, and anything new is such a blessing to have. We as women love to feel nice and look pretty. I am no stranger to wanting to look cute. My mama has always taught both my sister and I how to thrift and find good deals. Yet, I realized how often do we stop and are thankful for the good deals that we find? So this week I am thankful for new clothes, and the amazing prices that I found them for!
P.S. I choose the picture of Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester) I mean...she's Blair!
 
What are you thankful for this week?
 
linking up with Sarah
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment