I Am Grateful For My School

I am grateful for....
 
Conferences_and_Events_Campus_MapsDirections_L3.jpg
 
Being able to go to a Christian School...I love my school. There is no doubt about that. I was very hesitant to go there when I was applying for colleges. Yet, God had a plan in it all! I just love it here! Lately, my sister has been visiting colleges as she is now making her choice of where to attend. I have been on one college tour with her. The minute I walked onto that other campus it made me realize how thankful I am for the wonderful school I have. California Baptist University has a seriously beautiful campus. It is just gorgeous. Not only that but the fact that it is a private university is incredible. I am truly blessed that I am able to afford (or rather not afford...darn student loans) to go there. Just thinking about what students have to deal with going to a UC or a community college is crazy. Walking on to a campus where kids are high or drunk, or where the classes are talking about gay marriage. Our world is already such a broken place, and I am shielded from so much of it being able to go to a Christian University. I am truly truly blessed!

linking up with Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment