I did it! I worked out!

shirt: forever 21
jeans: Hollister
shoes: Target
necklace: forever 21

 
Hi Ladies!
 
As I promised more outfit posts! I know that these pictures are not the best, and do not do this shirt justice! Please forgive that! I am working on finding the best places to take pictures at the new house. Hopefully the next outfit post will be better.
 
I just have to talk about this outfit for a second though! I have been wanting that shirt for awhile now! I mean it's in my favorite color! I know that the picture doesn't really show the design on the front but there is a floral design. I just didn't want to pay full price for it at Forever. Saturday, when Donny took me shopping I was thrilled to find it in the sale section! AND an even better thing was that it was only $5. I mean you cannot beat that!
 
Also the jeans...Hollister is having a huge sale on all jeans right now. Those ones were $35 and I also got a pair for $20. I mean I could not pass that deal up either.
 
The one thing that I did want to tell you all was that this morning I got up at 6:00. Why you may ask would I do such a horrid thing as my summer is barely coming to a close? Well I got up and went to the gym with my friend Tori. Those of you who know me personally know that this is a huge feat in itself. The getting up early thing I can do no problem. The working out thing though. It's amazing! I am going to try and be more consistent with working out. I could use all the moral support I can get! Do any of you have anything you like to do at the gym? or any motivation tips to help me?
 
Thanks for reading!
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment