August 2013 Favorites

 

Girls! It's September! Which means Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas are right around the corner! Can you believe it?! I can't! Yet, I am so excited for fall to start!

Anywayyy, it is time for my August Favorites. Let's get started!

1.  Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo...So I know I have literally mentioned these in almost every Favorites, but they are seriously AMAZING!! If you use them then you know just how great they are, and if you aren't using them then you should be! This one is from their Metal's Collection, and it is Barely Branded. It is kind of a white, tanny color. It gives a lot of shimmer and I like that!

2. Physicians Formula-Physicians Strength Concealer...This is the first Physicians Formula product that I have ever bought and used. It was a little expensive for my taste, but I have heard a lot of people rave about it. Now I know why. It really is amazing, and the color is perfect to use on blemish's, or under the eye. I use the color natural light. If you are looking for a good cover up then I seriously recommend it!

3. e.l.f. Essential Eyelid Primer...This is a super cheap primer, but it works amazing! That is literally all I can say about this.

4. Almay Color + Care™ Liquid Lip Balm...The color that I have here is "Pink Pout." I really like this lip gloss, one because it is not sticky, and two the color is really vibrant. It lasts a pretty long time. You do have to reapply, but I think it last pretty a pretty good time!


No comments:

Post a Comment