I Am Grateful for Safety, and Travel

I am grateful for...
 
Safety... Today is September 11th, and in light of that safety, and our country have been on everyone's minds today. I think that we get in a rut of thinking we live in America, and we are invincible. No one can touch us here. Then things like the Boston Bombing happens, or 9/11. It seems so long ago, and I was very young when it did happen. Yet, I cannot forget. So today, and every day I am thankful that the Lord keeps us safe. Last night my church had a bomb threat here in Southern California. That also brings up the idea of safety, and how much we take it for granted. Everything seems so far away until it isn't anymore. So thank the men and women around you who keep us safe, and thank the Lord above for how often he keeps us safe and we do not see it. 
 
 
 
Travel... I love to travel. When my family doesn't go on a vacation I get the travel bug. My parents told my sister yesterday (I've known for a few days now) that my family is going to New York for the Thanksgiving holiday and her birthday. I am so over thrilled! I cannot wait! I get to see a real fall, and the Macy's parade. I am so thankful that God has granted us with the funds, and the ability to travel.
 
What are you thankful for this week?
 
linking up with Sarah
 


No comments:

Post a Comment