Monday Is Coming

 
So I know that it is not Monday yet, but it is right around the corner! I hope your weekends have been very good!
 
Mine was pretty chill. Saturday morning my parents had some window guys over to change out some windows that were not updated in the house. This meant that I had to be up early. -_- I know I mean Saturday and the word early should not be anywhere near each other! However, mine was. So mom fixed this problem by taking us girls out yard saling. That was fun! I found some cute shirts! Later Saturday evening Donny came over and I made pasta and we watched a movie.
 
Today my family went to church and then out to lunch. Then I did homework. That was pretty much it. Nothing special at all! However, I did enjoy a chill weekend.
 
What did you all do? Anything special?
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment