One Tired Friday

 
Dear Friday, My week does not end until Sunday, and I am ready for a break! I am exhausted and done. Is a boring ol' weekend coming soon?
 
Dear D, Thank you for being so understanding this week of my busy schedule. I miss you so so much! I can not wait until we find some sort of rythm this year. I also want to thank you for being such a help on Monday, and for all of the help that you'll do tomorrow. You are such a blessing!
 
Dear Weather, PICK ONE!! Either be hot, or be cold...I would prefer cold. Yet, this cold in the moring, hot in the afternoons, and cold in the evenings is not funny and completely rude! I don't know how to dress to be prepared for you. So I ould really appreciate it if you picked something already.
 
Dear School, Is it time for a break yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment