Relaxing Weekend

Hello Lovelies!

How was your weekends? Mine was completely relaxing! Which was quite a change from the last 2 weeks!

Friday night I stayed home all by myself and took a nice long shower and then crawled into my parents bed and watch pride and prejudice. I have seriously been craving to watch that movie for weeks now! I just love England, and I mean Mr. Darcy...what girl can resist him?!
It was so nice to do nothing all night long!

Saturday my mom took my sister and me out to our outlet mall to do some school shopping. We are a very close family, and getting to spend time us girls was lovely! We came home and watch The Great Gatsby and my mom made dinner.


Sunday I wasn't feeling to well and mostly sat at home. I had some homework and chores to do. My sister went to Disneyland and I stayed home with my parents.

 
We went out and got a little treat last night too. 
 
It was a completely relaxing weekend since school has started. I really enjoyed it!
 
What did you guys do?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment