Boring Ol' Weekend

Sadly, I don't have any pictures from this weekend! I didn't do much. Saturday I did homework and chores. My mom took my sister and I thrift shopping, yet I completely struck out and didn't find anything! I know...sad day! We met up with my dad for dinner, and then played the card game skip bo. That was really fun! It was a nice day spent with family.

Sunday, Donny taught the jr highers, and then we went to church with my family. That night we had a church leaders meeting.

See nothing really special... This week is going to be a super busy one for me though. Please forgive my lack of posts now. I am going to try my best! Every night this week I have an event for school. Tonight the week starts off with a concert. I do promise that I will try and take lots of pictures throughout the week though! Stay tuned for those!

 
linking up with Sami

No comments:

Post a Comment