July Favorites 2013

Oh my goodness you guys! Can you believe that today is the last day of July?! I cannot believe that we are already to August! Now don't get me wrong, I am more then happy to get to September! I am ready to pull out my sweaters, socks, and hot drinks. It is almost here!

Now with the end of July comes July Favorites! Yay, Yay, Yay!

 
1. Tangle Teezer. I got this about a week ago. Technically I haven't had it all of July, but I am totally loving this brush! The catch with it is that it is made in Britain and not sold in the US. I bought mine off amazon though! It is meant to not pull at your hair and easily detangle it. Which I think it really does!
 
2. The Rocket Mascara I know that this one was in my May Favorites, but I still am using it and I am totally still loving it! It literally makes my eyelashes pop so much!
 
3. Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Makeup Combination/Oily Skin I know that last month I raved about the Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation, and now I must ask you all to please forgive me. Yes, that foundation does give a significant amount of coverage, but after using it for a couple of weeks I started to feel really cakey. I prefer to feel like I am not really wearing foundation, and with that one I could literally feel it melting off my face. With this Revlon one I am totally loving it! I have been using it almost the whole month now, and I don't think I have an complaints. I really enjoy this line since it has the variety for normal skin, and my oily skin type. It also had a lot of colors! I am the # 220. It gives me a significant amount of coverage, and really does seem to last all day!
 
4. The last one is not a beauty favorite I know, but I have totally been loving this green tea! Panera Bread (a local bakery/restaurant) has this purple acai berry tea that my mother and I adore! So when she brought this home I had to try it! Now it is a green tea with just the flavoring, but I think it tastes just like the one made at the store! Plus, I don't need to add sugar to it to make it sweet. I have drank it with and without sugar this month!
 
Okay ladies, there are my favorites for the month! What have yours been?
 
 

2 comments:

  1. The Rocket Mascara is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree, I am loving it! I am sadly almost out though.

      Delete