Bad day?

 
Hi My Dear Friends,
 
I know that normally on Monday I do a weekend recap. However, my weekend was pretty boring. I mostly worked, and unpacked boxes at home. Sunday, my family and some family friends went to see my sisters play 7 brides for 7 brothers. It was phenomenal, and she did an amazing job!
 
Today I just want to leave you with this quote. I googled Patrick Stump because I had no idea who he was, but I love this quote! I think that if more people were to live by this then we would have a much nicer world. It goes back to the verse "Do unto others as you would want them to do to you" Luke 6:31. If we humans lived by this then there would be no cutting people off on the freeway, or stealing parking spots at the mall.
 
Now as it is Monday, and Monday's are known to just be bad days try and make it a good day! That is my challenge for you all today! Even though you my be having a bad day, try and make a good day for someone else.
 
Tell me how that goes :)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment