Painting, Celebrating, and More Boxes

Hello My Dear Friends,

It is Monday again. How is your Monday fairing so far? Mine is pretty good. I just got up and ate some cereal. Now I am off to dive into the blogging world. I love this world. It is fun, and full of learning about people I have never met before. Yet, I care so much about and they seem to care about me.

Sorry...little tangent there. Anyway! It is the weekend recap time with Sami. 

First, I am going to start off with Friday. I know that technically doesn't count as the weekend, but I always seem to add it in here. Friday was Donny and my one year anniversary. However, he had to work in the morning time so my mom and I worked on the new house. One of the main things I really wanted to do for my room was add an accent wall. If you follow me on Instagram you know that I was painting on Friday.


 
 


I am so proud of my wall, and I am in love with the color! I cannot wait for it all to be set up!
Then Friday night Donny and I went to Disneyland to celebrate our anniversary. We had a wonderful time! It was a nice to have some time just to ourselves. We got anniversary buttons and ate cotton candy while watching World of Color.
 
 
Saturday I ran errands with my parents for the new house and then D took me out to dinner to Olive Garden. We wanted to go there since that was where he asked me to be his girlfriend. It was a lot of fun and we enjoyed our little date.

 
Sunday I helped my mama unpack boxes at the new house for the kitchen, and then I went to work. It has been a pretty busy weekend, and seems to be that a pretty busy week is coming up for my family and me!
 
Did any of you do something fun this weekend?
 


2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine how exciting it must be to have a new house that you're able to fix up with your mom's help. I would be in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it is my family's house, but it is so fun! I am totally loving having a new house. It is very exciting.

      XO XO

      Delete