Fourth of July, Weddings, and Disneyland

Hello Wonderful Friends,

It feels like forever since I have posted anything on this blog. I am so sorry about that! Since the Fourth it has been a whirlwind of crazy events! I am just going to jump in and start telling you all about it!

 
That is my sister and me rocking our home made Fourth of July outfits. This Fourth of July was very different for me then most. I don't know about you all, but we kind of always do the same thing on holidays. I have come to expect this. However, this Fourth was very different. My family normally went down to a local school and watched the firework show that was shot off of a hill near by. Since we have recently moved out of that house near the school and hill we weren't able to do that this year. Also, I was scheduled to work on Fourth of July. That is another change that happened this Fourth. So my family hung out together in the morning time, but come about 2:00 everyone went their separate ways. My parents and sister to different parties, and me to work. The good news was that the mall closed early so I was off before any of the fireworks went off. I headed up to D's house, and spent the evening with his family.
 
Friday, I do not have pictures for....sadly. I know, I know! Punish me. I had a rehearsal for the wedding the next day, and then D and I went out on a date. We went to dinner and a movie.
 
Saturday was the wedding. I was there pretty much all day, so there really isn't anything to tell. It was beautiful, and I am so happy for my wonderful friends!



On Sunday I spent the whole day at Disneyland! Donny, my sister, and I all went and we had a blast! We got to see the new show at Disneyland, and it wasn't even packed.
 
This weekend was exhausting, but really fun. Now for the week. I am hoping that there will be a moving into the new house post coming *wink**wink*
 
How was your weekends? Any plans for the week?
 
linking up with Sami and Leeann


2 comments:

  1. Mariah! You are adorable! I saw your amazing 4th outfit on instagram and fell in love! Those shorts are TOO cute! I'm glad you had a good weekend! You look gorgeous in your bridesmaid dress!!

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thank you so much! I had so much fun making them.

      xo xo

      Delete