Daddy's Birthday and Life Lately

Hello Dear Ones!

Before I start with anything else, I have to give a shout out to my wonderful father!

 
Today is his birthday! So you should all be wishing him a very Happy Birthday! I am so blessed to have such a Godly example in my life. He is such an amazing dad to both my sister and me.
 
Now onto my life lately with Heater!
 
 
A new coffee cup! This cup is by Mary Engelbrelt. I absolutely love her art work. We have a few of her cups around the house here and I love them! Secretly I collect them ;)
 

 
This was a quick picture I took at a recent trip my sister and I took at the library. I was trying to be artistic...can ya tell? I just love the library. My mom had us reading when we were very little, and books are like old friends to me. My mom took my sister and me to story time and read to us all the time. The library is literally one of my favorite places. I wish I could go there more often.
 
 
My best friend Tori stopped by the other day and we had a nice long talk together. I love those days with old good friends. We could literally talk for hours and hours. We never seem to run out of stuff. That's how I know that we are super close.
 
Okay guys, that's all I have for you today! How are your weeks going?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment