June Favorites

Hello Darlings!

Can you believe it's July already?! I can't! I feel like summer has gone by so fast! I'm not complaining though. I want to be back in school already. Well with the end of June comes one of my favorite posts, and videos to see. That is the June Favorites! I love seeing what everyone else has been loving this past month, and what fun new products I like to try out. So lets hop in and get started!

Oh...wait! One more thing! I only have 4 beauty favorites this month, and I apologize for that. Everything has been so crazy lately with the house and since I haven't been home, or rather avoiding being at the rental I haven't been trying a lot of new things, but hopefully July will hold to new things!
 
1. Olay Fresh Effects {Shine, Shine Go Away!} Shine Minimizing Cleanser I discovered this on Ingrid's May Favorites. I am loving it. It really has decreased the oil in my skin, and gives me this matte finish. I tend to use this product at night..which I don't know if that's okay or not, but I do it anyway. It makes your face feel clean. Once I am washing it off it gives it that fresh, clean, nothing on my face feeling.
 
 
2. So I actually think Ingrid talked about this and I went and bought it as well! It is the CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation. I am the shade 850, but I would actually say this is a little dark for me. When I went to buy it they didn't have a lighter shade so I just picked the closest one. I am absolutely loving this foundation! It is one of my complete favorites! It is a medium coverage, but I think it works perfect for me. It keeps my shine at a minimum, even after I have worn it most of the day. I just love it, and cannot seem to rave about it enough!
 
 
3. Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Metal Eyeshadow. This is the color inked in pink, and I really like this one. I have the taupe color as well, but that one isn't my favorite. I wear this pink a lot as a base. It gives a nice color.
 
 
4. This is the NYC Nail Polish in Sidewalkers. I bought it at target, but I couldn't find it online to link back up to. I painted my nails this last night, and love the color! It looks exactly like what you see in the bottle. I would say that it doesn't dry in a minute like the bottle says though. It does dry fast, but it still is a little tacky and can leave imprints after a minute. I don't think this is that bad though since most nail polishes don't dry that fast.
 
Okay! That is my June Favorites! Now on to July. Hopefully this month will include lots of favorites, and moving. I am really hoping to move!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment