It's The Weekend! Are You Ready?

 
Dear Friday, I am so happy you are here! I know that I am blogging kind of late, and you are pretty much over but hey! I got to it right? You were a good day, and we are almost all moved out!
 
Dear Saturday, MOVING DAY!!! You are exciting, and I just want you to come and go already.
 
Dear Rental Home, Tonight is our last night in you. I cannot say I am sad and I will not miss you. I cannot wait to have a home again.
 
Dear D, I know I saw you on Wednesday night for like an hour, but I miss you already. I do not like it when you go away. I want you to come home already. We seriously could never do the long distance thing. I cannot wait to see you on Sunday!
 
Dear Mom and Dad, Thank you for working so hard on the new house. I really appreciate all you have done for our family and for Maddi and my rooms.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment