New House, and My One Year Anniversary

 
Dear Friday, I am so stoked that you are here! I have you and Saturday off! That makes me very excited!
 
Dear New House, I can officially call you our home! We have the keys and are finally able to start moving in. I cannot wait to paint my room and get my bed set up. The whole moving in process cannot go by fast enough!
 
 
Dear Donny, One year ago today you asked me to be your girl friend. Was I surprised? No, I was definitely expecting it. However, I was overjoyed anyway! I am so blessed to have you in my life! Thank you for being a wonderful man of God and a pretty awesome boyfriend! I cannot wait to see what the Lord is going to do next.
 


Dear Readers, I promise I am trying to get better at posting, and taking pictures. Also, please let me know if there is some sort of post you want to see! I love hearing from you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment