A Happy Little Evening


Last night D and I met up for dinner at Chipotle. It was a great evening. We both seem to always run on opposite schedules and rarely get time to sit down together and just talk. Yes, we see each other at church or with family. Yet, getting to talk seems to be far and long in between. However, this action of just talking is incredibly important to me. D has learned this over the years. I like to ramble, and that I have a lot of thoughts that run through my brain...that's why we blog right?

So D and I met up, ate dinner, and just talked. It makes me feel much more closer to him, and we seem to communicate much better through dates like these. It helps us to be able to share our hearts, and what has been happening in our lives. Dates like these make me very very giddy. Giddy like a young girl with her first crush.

It also helps that after dinner we walked across the parking lot to Trader Joe's where he let me pick out whatever flowers I wanted and this small 67 cent adorable pumpkin! I mean what better night could ya get?

Isn't he just the best boyfriend ever? I know getting sappy here, but its the next day and I am still smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment