I Am Grateful

I know that Sarah hasn't done an I'm Grateful For link up in awhile, but I am going to keep it up. I think it helps keep my focus on what I should be focused on rather than the materiel things of the world. I want to be able to find something every week that I am thankful for. Today  Sometimes it is a stretch for me to find the good, and to find the things that I can be thankful for, but I am going to do my best!

I am grateful for...
 
Cold weather. This morning it was so foggy! I put on a sweater, and my big green jacket. Yes, it was that cold! Nothing could make me happier! Thank you Jesus, for October like weather.
 
Not washing my hair. This one is a little odd...I know...BUT I normally wash my hair every day. My hair gets greasy very very fast. So I just wash it every day. However, this week I have had my hair in a sock bun, and today it is up in a pony tail. It is kind of nice not to have to wash your hair? Just to throw it up and not to worry about it? Right? Anyone feel the same way?
 
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment