September Favorites 2013


It's that time again!! A new month is upon us! Can you believe it is already October?! I cannot believe that this year is already over. It seems to have gone by so fast. Anyway!! Here is my September monthly favorites. For some reason there is lots of eye make up this month. With the start of school I have been doing my make up much nicer lately! So here we go!

1. e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Kit I am the shade medium. I have never used any sort of brow pencil or brow kit before. This one is okay. I really do like the way that it makes my eye brows look, but it does make them a little greasey. The powder part that is given does help with the greasy look a little, but not a lot. I did include this is my favorites though as I think it is a pretty good product and inexpensive.

2. Covergirl Eye Enhancers 3-Kit Shadows This is seriously one of my favorite triples ever! I love the colors, and it looks amazing on my brown eyes! The name is shimmering sands. You all should just go buy it! I absolutly love it! I haven't tried the shadows individually but when put together they are beautiful. You can see all the colors on your eyes and how they mix. It is just wonderful and I just love it!

3. Physicians Formula Baked Collection Wet/Dry Eye Shadow This triple is so pretty as well! I havent tried it wet yet. I will have to get back to you on that one! However, the dry formula is great! You can really see the difference of the light to dark colors. It also shows the darkest crease color very well!

4. L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow This eye shadow is very glittery. Not so much pigmented, but very shimery. I find that it is best used as just a top. Not a base, highlight, or crease. Rather just an add to everything you have already done. It is very pretty though!

5. Essie Nail Polish This is a shade from the fall 2013 collection. This is the shade cashmere bathrobe. I mean it's essie what is there bad to say? It is just simple amazing!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment