My Week

Life Lately via instagram and my phone
 
 
 Monday I was miserable! I came home from class and crawled right into bed. Monday was the worst day of this cold. It was horrible!

 
 This was a shot that I took on Tuesday after school. These are some of my coworkers. We were shooting water balloons at people in sumo suits. It was a fun little activity. Gotta love my job!

 
 Tuesday night this is what I did. Lots and lots of receipts. I try and write in my receipts every month, but that never happens! Normally I end up doing it for like 3 months. Yet, I never have gone through and thrown out my old ones. I had receipts all the way from 2009! Crazy!

 
 
Last night was the International Night of Worship at my school. It was so awesome to be apart of that! Worship is one of my favorite things ever! It is such a huge part of what we as humans are created for. Being able to worship last night from people from all over the world, and in different languages was incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment