September Empties

 
 
I felt like all of my necessaries ran out all a the same time! That was not fun. Everything I needed I was repurchasing lately. I don't have a lot of empties, but it felt like a freak out when you know your foundation is running low! So here is my empties for September.
 

1. Maybelline Clean Express Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover This make up remover is amazing. It's around $5 and that was a little hard for me to buy. I felt like I went through it really fast yet looking back I think it actually lasted me a pretty long time. I did not buy this again since I wanted to try something else, but I regret that now. Once I finish my waterproof remover I am definitely going back to this stuff. It worked really well, and I didn't feel like it was to harsh on my eyelashes.

2. ColorStay Makeup For Combo/Oily Skin This is a foundation that I am sticking with! I love it! The coverage is great, and it doesn't feel to cakey. I have already repurchased this foundation. I am the shade 220 Natural Beige. I can say the one frustrating thin was that it doesn't look empty. Yet, I had this thing upside down, I was banging it on my hand. I tried everything! That kind of bugged me. I felt like I was throwing away more foundation that I could have used. However, this was not a reason to change foundation, at least to me.

3. NYC Cheek Glow Blush I was using the shade Riverside Rose. This blush is really inexpensive, but I feel like you get what you pay for. The color isn't great, and it doesn't last long. I was buying it as I didn't want to spend to much on blush. I seem to have a hard time finding a good blush for a decent price.

4.  Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer Everyone should use this. It is amazing! I have already repurchased this item as well. I love it. I just can't even explain just it's amazing you should try it!

5. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder This stuff is really great too! I repurached this as well. It is inexpensive and does keep me matte. I have incredibly oily skin so if I am going all day long I will reapply sometimes, but it isn't super coverage so it doesn't cover anything I already did.

No comments:

Post a Comment