How Difficult Is It To Pick A Halloween Costume?

(little me. we had just moved and so my mom used moving boxes and my sister and I went as presents)
 
BOO!!! Did I scare you? No...didn't think so...Normally I'm the one who gets scared easily. Anyway....Halloween!! It is right around the corner. That means it has been is time to pick costumes!

Now for a girl who is very indecisive and seems to be doing this last minute I mean on time.. Well this is a difficult task! Especially because I need a costume that isn't just for me, but for the wonderful Donny too. Last year we went as Minnie and Micky Mouse.


Since we are sadly trying to pick something last minute we have been through many ideas! We have thought of being burglars, Where's Waldo?, Alice and the White Rabbit, and cowboys and Indians. There are so many incredible ideas online. Many that are great last minute others that are better for a plan! Some of my favorites were a tooth and the tooth fairy, Katniss and Peeta, and Rapunzel and Flynn.

There are seems to be a million options and yet I need just one...just one simple choice...

Well I am glad to announce we have picked one!! Can't wait til Thursday to share our costume with y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment