Game Night, and Disney

Hello Friends!
 
Isn't funny how I really do consider you all my friends? I don't know you, and may have never met you. Yet, I am so thankful tat you are reading my blog!
 
How is your Monday been? Mine has been fairly chill! Time for a link up with Sami!
 
 
Saturday night I had a game night! My mom and I made chili and corn bread. Then my friends and I played catch phrase, spoons, charades, and mafia. It was a seriously fun night!!
 
 
Sunday after church my sister, D, and I went on a last minute Disney trip. Very unplanned, but so fun! It had been around a month since any of us had been. I know...torture!
 
 
We found this awesome corner in Disneyland! We had never seen it before and it was so cool looking! We just had to stop and take pictures!

 
That's my sissy! She's my best friend!
 
So there's what I did this weekend. It was pretty busy! How was yours? Do anything special?



No comments:

Post a Comment