Weekend Full of Disney

Hello to another Monday! I am not real excited about today to be honest. I should be! I have an event at my school tonight. Yet, I am exhausted and I can feel a cold coming on. I woke up with a sore throat and a very achy body. Nothing in me wants to be at school today. A blanket, some hot tea, and a candle burning is what sounds amazing. Yet, I am here working on biology, and thinking about papers that I need to write. Doesn't it all sound wonderful...
 
Anyway! Here is what I was up to this weekend!
 



Friday night I took a friend of mine to Disneyland. She's a girl that I met while serving in my churches jr. high ministry, and have been involved in her life ever since! I love her! She got a pass that night! It was a fun quick little trip!
 



My sister sitting on the floor of Lowes.



 Saturday my family ran errands and the hung out at home. One of the errands we ran was to Lowes where I was able to pick up new wood to make more signs with! I am so excited to have more wood! I have so many new ideas! I cannot wait to show y'all what I create!

That night Donny also came over and we made mini pumpkin pies and watched Iron Man 3. The pies were amazing! I'll be sharing the recipe I promise!
 
 

Sunday, Donny and I went on a Disney date. If you are an avid Moo's Musing reader you know that Disneyland is not foreign to us. Yet, we normally do not get to go for a full day. A few hours is great and that is one of the main benefits of owning a pass, but sometimes it is really nice to spend a full day there! Right now all of the fall decorations are up and it is wonderful! It was a really nice day and not to packed! We thoroughly enjoyed it!
 
How was your weekend? Do anything special?

No comments:

Post a Comment